Σndless Σternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dead
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm by Kioti

» Blaise's Bio
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am by Althea

» Clearwater Roleplay
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm by Althea

» Creator of Althea
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm by Faith

» Creator of Kioti
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am by Kioti

» The true Brave
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm by Kioti

» Masaki the Hidden One Eye Patch
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm by Brave

» Kioti the Rebel
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm by Kioti

» .::Singled Out::.::Accepting Charries!::.
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm by Althea

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Clearwater Roleplay

+2
Brave
Faith
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clearwater Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Clearwater Roleplay

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:35 pm

"Me? I don't know. But may I ask" he suddenly appeared in front of the female "Who are you?" he stared at her with glowing yellow eyes, peircing into her soul, and revealing her story life, This was how Brave got to know most strangers, and it very rarely scared them, but scaring them was not what Brave intended anyways.

Last edited by Brave on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Althea, breathed onto the male's nose. Her green eyes faced him, seeing remorse in his eyes. She took a step back, as she growled at him.

"My name is Althea."

Her cold voice masked her rage. She just allowed a stranger to get too close to her. She snapped her jaw in front of his face and snarled at him. She never lost a fight, but this male seemed to put her off.

"Althea the Unlikely named so because of her wistful nature that masked a cold and fierce rage". She muttered to herself, keeping her eyes on the male.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Brave smirked and followed the female "I see you are angry, but here is one thing I have to say to you." he jumped in front of her, knowing she hated being close to him, and replied "I possess more hate than you, my friend"

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Kioti couldn't believe it. He was going to back down and give in, while she wanted to tear his guts out. He snarled, then stopped soon after.

"You should trust me, because I would of already attacked you by now." he said, with a serious tone, hoping the female would trust him. It would be the first time a wolf would have some of his trust.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Larka was obviously confused, first that grey fae had confronted that brute that needed anger management, only for some random he-wolf to tackle the she-wolf before demanding who she was.
The two exchanged some words that was inaudible to her only for the first brute to reply as if that random wolf hadn't done anything.
So... Now she had a choice. Join in the fight, which would be fun (More fun than kicking around a pebble) or she could watch and continue being oblivious to what was going on.
She chose the former, of course.
Larka stepped forward, out of the shadows she had hidden herself in, her lips pulled back in a harsh growl.

"What do you think you are doing?" she snapped, easily glowering at all three of them at her vantage point.
A fight over dominance is to be one on one, not two against one, she mused, her glare intensifying, if that was even possible. She hated others taking advantage of another.
She never noticed the other fae, the ebony she-wolf.
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Kioti rolled his eyes and thought 'great, she is not going to believe me and fight me. I don't even feel like fighting today.' he lied down to hopefully show the aggressive females he meant no harm
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Brave ignored the white fae, and sat down in front of the one he currently was paying attention to, but he still kept a tight grip on the other femme's whereabouts. He glared at Althea, his eyes glowing in remorse. But did he really want to go through this again? He had currently kiled so many, did he ever think back to the effects it gave? No. He had not ever, and he won't now, this was who he was, and what made him up - a killer, born into a life of torture and rage, and it had succumed him to the bloodwrath, and it made him a throwback of his wild forebears. A throwback to the wolf nature.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Larka watched as the anger management wolf laid down, while the other completely ignored her presence. She wasn't put off by such, a lot of wolves had ignored her in her time, and thus she just stood there, watching.
Which meant, she had another choice.
Walk over to the wolf laying down and introduce herself in an overly cheerful manner that was definately not like her, or threaten the random "I like to get involved with other wolves' matters" wolf who wouldn't leave the grey fae alone.
Maybe she'd do both...
She trotted over to the wolf that definately needed anger management if he kept threatening random wolves and tilted her head upwards slightly, her form of a greeting.
"Hi! Who are you?" she asked, cheerfully, as if she hadn't just snarled at him and the others five seconds ago.
She decided she'd wait for that wolf to reply before sauntering towards the other wolves to possibly intervene in their argument that really wasn't justified.
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Brave looked at the white wolf with one eye, keeping one cold, remorseful eye on the grey femme. The lupe was not quite too interveined with the white wolf, and sat before Althea, wandering what she would do next. At her currently very angry state, she would probably attack him. He didn't care, Brave would probably sit and ake the barrage, confuse her, rattle her up a bit.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Kioti ignored every other wolf that joined the angry/going to attack the next wolf I see circle. He couldn't take the closness of other wolves and the fact that he could get attacked at any moment feeling, he left and ran off somewhere.

Kioti wasn't one to flee from fighting scenes. But, he wasn't in the mood to fight and since no one would take him serious, he left. He knew they wouldn't care, and he was happy for that.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Brave noticed the smallish wolf run away, and it was surprising to him, since the wolf was so eager to stand up for himself. But then again, he eventually gave in to the Althea. Brave growled, frustrated that the fae was not doing anything, he thought they were in a battle right now. The growl grew to a belly-erupting snarl.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Larka stared after the fleeing figure of the wolf, insulted beyond belief. She went out of her way to act friendly and even happy only for him to completely ignore her. A low growl escaped from her muzzle as she whirled towards the other two wolves, still in their petty argument that was even more useless now than before.
A small part of her knew she should hunt, it always calmed her down, but she was too irritated, annoyed by her entire life to even rationalize.
She stepped forward, menacingly, fully intended to engage herself in their argument, even if it wasn't something she'd normally do.
Her amber eyes narrowed to slits, she snarled.

[Huh, turns out Larka has some anger issues. Who would've guessed.]
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:15 pm

Brave whirled to the white wolf, he now had two opponents, a worthy one, and one whom had obviosly just found their hate, and was expressing it in this way. The lupe lunged at the white wolf, he had to teach her to control what she had. He stood ontop of her and grabbed her throat, but not the jugular, he just wanted to harm her, but he forgot the bloodwrath, and the taste of blood maade him grip harder, eyes gleaming an orangey red as he drank in the joy of giving blood.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 pm

Kioti panted, after running for what seemed like days. A faint fight was being fought in the distance. 'That could of been my fight.' Kioti said to himself. He didn't know if he even wanted to fight the fae's. He would of only if they attacked him first, and he gave in and they still wanted competition.

A low growl came out, as he was angry at the world. He found a large rock, one you could lie on, sort of like a male lion's rock. He padded over to it, and rested, hoping that after a nap, things would be back to normal.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:59 pm

The coal fae, felt the gale rush past her as she jumped off of the rock. She buried her fangs into the white brute's neck. Using her legs, she pushed off from his back, landing on her paws. Her blue orbs watched as the brute fell down onto the dried soil. Though she fae may be small, she sure knew how to fight. With a huff, the fae looked at the brute on the ground. "Go! leave my territory, I want everyone out of my territory. I see no respect none at all. All must leave but this fae here" Faith snarled. Her orbs pointed to the wolf known as Larka "You seem to be the only one to show respect"
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://endlesseternitypack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Larka Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Larka blinked. Okay then... First that extremely aggressive brute just tackled her and became crazed with bloodlust, but before she could respond, an ebony fae just wrestled the male off of her, throwing him onto the ground.
She stood slowly, shaking her head to allow some droplets of blood to fall to the ground. She'd tend to the wound... Later.

"Go! leave my territory, I want everyone out of my territory."
Larka almost sighed, but held it back. She found a pack's territory without even realizing it, which promptly caused her to roll her eyes at her idiocy. But she immediately stifled the gesture when the charcoal she-wolf turned her azure eyes towards her.
"All must leave but this fae here. You seem to be the only one to show respect."
Respect? Her? The thought almost made her laugh. She attacked someone when anger got the best of her... Not that the attack went well considering he just tackled her and bit onto her neck without her doing anything...
"I--" she paused in her speaking. "Thank you... I suppose." The latter words muttered.
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Thank you... I suppose."

"You don't have to stay, you can leave" the fae huffed. She clenched her jaw, still annoyed of these starngers. Faith could tell, it was going to take a long time before she trusted these wolves. But for now, she wanted them out of her territory. Never would she have a wolf disrespect her, in her own territory
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 am

[Waaaay to much to catch up on haha]
Althea watched everything that happened, yet didn't move. She didn't even flinch when the hateful male attacked the white she-wolf. Only until the coal she-wolf came into the scene Althea came alive.

The she-wolf's words angered her, as she did nothing wrong here. Only defended herself from the threat here and there. It was the true nature of a wolf to attack or defend from a possible threat. And this had nothing to do with respect.

"So YOU send away those who would only instinctively protect themselves."

She walked past the male, who surely wanted to attack her. Her stance was not submitting, her expression was not clear. Her big paws, made the pebbles skip down the rocky beach of the river as she took steps towards the black female. The soft wind ruffled her thick fur.

"Do you see the blood of disrespect on me? Do YOU even know anyone of us?"

Althea stopped few wolves in front of her. Her green piercing eyes looking at the rocks beneath the female. She was tensed but she didn't show it, in fact she looked almost relaxed.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 am

Brave ran, for if this white fae was part of a pack, he did not want to face the rest of it. Eyes turning rapidly back to it's normal golden yellow. So he'd done it, he didn't kill a wolf today. For him, that was a plus! he walked over to the brute napping on the rock and lay down next to him, huffing and puffing in exterme exhaustion, and yet he was peaceful, and sort of happy, he had not killed a wolf today, and Brave was content with that. He'd gotten the better of the large grey fae, that too was an acomplishment in its own.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 am

Althea chuckled under her breath as she saw the male run. Not so hard now eh? she thought to herself as she awaited a reply.

POST AT LEAST FOUR SENTENCES

-Faith
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:01 pm

A deep snarl came from the coal fae as she heard Althea words. "The way YOU act, you show no respect. ANd yet, you act like YOU ARE the alpha. But no, you are just a stranger in my territory, show some respect next time. Get out fo my territory" Faith said glaring at the disrespecting she wolf
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

[Apologies for the last post Faith!]
Althea laughed at the fae's words.

"I do not think or believe that I am the Alpha, because I am not. But you will find that one day you will need all of us present."

The wind touched Althea's fur, it was soft and not cold. She stood her ground. She knew that she was right, that what happened here was not her being disrespectful to that fae but it was her reacting to the male who first snarled.

Looking around Althea found a perfect high rock that she would later use.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm

"I don't need a disrespecting wolf like you here, now go" Faith growled. The coal fae jumped down landing in front of the stranger. Faith could feel her muscles tense up as she glared at the wolf. "You heard me, out of my territory"
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Her muzzle tensed and she showed her canines.

"Whatever you say, Alpha."

Althea spat the last word out and mockingly bowed before she left to her desired rock.
It took all her strength to jump from rocks that were covered by moss or were slightly damp.
From her chosen place she could hear the waterfall not far away and see everything. Plopping herself down on the rock edge her forepaws hung off it, lightly swaying because of the wind so high up. She thanked for her thick fur as no other wolf would probably feel comfortable up here because of the cold vicious wind.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:00 pm

A small grin appeared before the coal fae's face as she watched the wolf leave. "It's about time" she said spatting the words. With a huff she jumped back onto her rock. Her swayed with the winter gale, as she raised her head towards the sky. With a small laugh she closed her orbs. In reality, life is just a mad world. Awaiting it's end, but untill then... this fae was going to live it up to the fullest
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum