Σndless Σternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dead
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm by Kioti

» Blaise's Bio
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am by Althea

» Clearwater Roleplay
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm by Althea

» Creator of Althea
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm by Faith

» Creator of Kioti
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am by Kioti

» The true Brave
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm by Kioti

» Masaki the Hidden One Eye Patch
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm by Brave

» Kioti the Rebel
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm by Kioti

» .::Singled Out::.::Accepting Charries!::.
The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm by Althea

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie

3 posters

Go down

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie Empty The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:09 pm

Yes my true name is Chelsie, so why pick the name Faith? Well a simple five letter word, but truly amazing. Faith has been part of my whole life. I believe that one shouldn't give up even when the chances are slim. Well Faith and Aceline my two and only characters. But truly my favorites. Faith is the shy appearance of myself. Aceline is the one that you love to get to know. But Faith is my favorite ^^. Faith is almost a combo of both sides of myself.
I am not perfect, no one is. I don’t have stunning eyes, or anything stunning. I’m not drop dead gorgeous. I am just an average teenage girl. No word shall never ever explain or define myself. I am merely Chelsie and that’s all that matters to me. Before you read pretty much everything about myself, Just imagine, how you would think the person playing the charrie looks like. What they truly are, how they act. Basically what I’m trying to say is, don’t judge a single soul. Act as if every single soul was perfect. Because truly, you don’t know what they have dealt with, or what they have to.

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie 2vdmq0o

I'm on the left, and my sister is on the right

Details

I live life as if it was my last day. I live it as if it were a gift, that’s why it’s called present.
I am in love with poetry, that’s one thing that will get my heart. Cooking, drawing, fishing, camping, anything to do with outdoors, is my kind of thing. I am not a girly girl, never will be. I do like to dress up sometimes, but the way I do things, it will never be girly. What exactly race am I? Well I am Korean, French, Italian, and American, white, Caucasian what ever you call it.

I live with my dad, no mom. I have already told you how it happened, no need to tell it again. Hmm alright lets get to know facts now shall we?

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie 20rwzu9

He is part Basset Hound, and Golden Retriever. He's my other buddy<3

Name

Chelsie

14 (almost 15 in two months ^^)

Grade

Passion

Cooking (It has stolen my heart <3)

Found Love?

No in fact I haven’t found a boy friend. Not surprising Eh? I have been asked out, just not really the ones for me. You’re supposed to feel as if you couldn’t live another day with out them? Well I haven’t felt that before. I prefer to be single though, leads to no heartbreaks.

Favorite Color

Teal(Hence Faith’s eye color)

History

You already know this.

Nicknames

Magoo. When I was a baby ^^ I would always have a horrible time sleeping. SO my dad would sing me a song by Magoo. Now the name has stuck, rather odd. Now I have to have a noise as in the wind blowing, water rushing, humming, or someone singing to fall asleep. Yes rather like a baby xD but now I pretty much freeze to death because I leave open my window to hear the wind. It gets about twenty degrees in just my room, so i'm like curled into a ball xD

Family Moments

Well I promised you stories, here ya go.

My Little Hole

When I was in the third grade, we decided to visit Idaho(I was living in Cali at this moment) It turns out there was no more seats inside the car. But how did I fit, they decided to put me in the back, the way back. I’m sure many of you know what a SUV is. Well the trunks aren’t completely closed. It just looks like another row of seats with out the seats. They decided to call it my little hold. I was only in the third grade, so I was pretty small. 14 hours of being stuff in the back with suit cases landing on me, landed myself in Idaho. The rest of the story tells how much my cousin Kelsey had to well be a jerk. But ha no more I’m about a foot taller then her, no more killing me.

Disaster in Wal-Mart

When I was about five, my family and myself had just taken pictures. I was walking behind my dad, when next thing you know I was on the floor. Some lady ran my over with a shopping cart. My head hit the bar of the cart, causing my head to crack open. You could Actually see my skull O.O

Sisters killing me

So many stories of my sisters pretty much almost killing me or getting myself hurt. One instance, was when my sister had a two by four. The club with the nails sticking out of it. She decides to whack me in the head, lucky me -.-
Another time was when my sister and me were sitting on our bunk bed. She told me if I jump off, I would get candy. Me being smart said no. What does she do, she pushes me off. My head slams into the entertainment stand, and I felt my head slide down. I touched my forehead…. Blood. Another trip to the hospital. There are many more stories of me getting hurt, but I really don’t feel like posting them.

Last edited by Faith on Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://endlesseternitypack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie Empty Re: The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie

Post  Brave Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Very nice bio Jelly!

Brave

Back to top Go down

The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie Empty Re: The true form of Faith the Faithful, Chelsie

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank chu Cofefe ended up hanging the pocture
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Lovely job Faithy!
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Thank chu Fishy
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down