Σndless Σternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dead
Larka The White Wolf EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm by Kioti

» Blaise's Bio
Larka The White Wolf EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am by Althea

» Clearwater Roleplay
Larka The White Wolf EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm by Althea

» Creator of Althea
Larka The White Wolf EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm by Faith

» Creator of Kioti
Larka The White Wolf EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am by Kioti

» The true Brave
Larka The White Wolf EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm by Kioti

» Masaki the Hidden One Eye Patch
Larka The White Wolf EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm by Brave

» Kioti the Rebel
Larka The White Wolf EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm by Kioti

» .::Singled Out::.::Accepting Charries!::.
Larka The White Wolf EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm by Althea

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Larka The White Wolf

5 posters

Go down

Larka The White Wolf Empty Larka The White Wolf

Post  Larka Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:26 pm

The Basics:
Name: Larka
Nickname(s): Lark, Larks, Larkness, Larkness Monster, etc., etc.

The Details:
Coat: Thick... Although I can't say much about the length.
Fur Colour: White, obviously.
Eye Colour: Light amber.
Markings/Scars: None.
Build: As the natural build for her breed, she's slightly smaller than the Grey Wolf, her height, as well as her length, not quite measuring up to their size. She's lean, her fur more sleek than fluffy.
Persona:
Personality: Larka's personality usually differs depending on her current mood. She remains silent in large crowds but tries to stay respectful to others. Oftentimes, she goes of on her own, usually due to the fact she becomes annoyed or irritated quite easily by others. Usually, she's overlooked by others, and rarely speaks to any she doesn't know well. Larka is, overall, kind, usually content, and always enjoys spending time with her friends, which actually isn't that often. To those she doesn't know, she can be curt and usually envoke annoyance in them.
History: As a child, she had been raised by her mother, Palla, and her father, Huttser. Her pack she had resided within was known as Red Meadows. Her only sibling was her brother, Fell, who later took on the name Grappler. For awhile, she had lived in that pack, occasionally wandering to other packs. But then, Huttser was claimed by a deadly disease and the pack was thrown into chaos without the alpha. A few days later, Palla too perished by the same virus. Her brother, Grappler, soon became alpha and led the pack with his mate, Accalie. The two wolves had just had their first litter when Accalie was injured while off-territory. Her wounds were too great and she soon died. Seeing that the pups wouldn't survive, Grappler killed them to spare them the pain of starving to death. The pack soon fell apart as Grappler left, his heart laden with grief over his mate's death. During this time, Larka had traveled to multiple packs, and had lost most contact with RM. Red Meadows was soon re-born as Incubus took over with her sister, Vasilki. The pack was only alive for a few months before it succumbed to inactivity. By that time, Larka was a wanderer and rarely came to see her original pack. She had joined multiple packs, although all have fallen into inactivity/disappeared.
Weaknesses: Love, she believes it'll hold her down; Strength, she's better at speed; and... Males, connects with her thing with love.
Strengths: Speed, she likes to run; Stealth, one of her favorite activities is stalking her friends; and being unpredictable, she's weird.
Talents: Stalking, hunting.
Habits: Tends to stay by herself, unless in an extremely cheerful mood. Likes stalking people and will often spy on them for her own amusement.

Relations:
Crush/Mate: As mentioned earlier, she's scared of love and thus will never have a crush/mate unless someone were to turn around her views, which I think is impossible.
Pups: Like I said, she's scared of love, and is therefore scared of crushes/mates and will never have pups since she thinks them irritating since they seem so 'innocent'.
Friends: Many, although most, if not all, have been lost with time.
Enemies: I do, but Larka doesn't.
Extras: Nothing I can think of.
Reference:
Larka The White Wolf 12643610
Larka
Larka

Back to top Go down

Larka The White Wolf Empty Re: Larka The White Wolf

Post  Kioti Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Lovely bio Larka! Sounds like Kioti, about finding love and all. xD
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Nice bio, I can tell the charachters are from that book, 'The Sight', yes, a very good book indeed (yes, I read books, DEAL WITH IT! Twisted Evil ) Hmm... I guess I'll have to cure you of the 'male disease', or else... Dun dun dun!

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Welcome Larka, lovely bio ^^
Aaron
Aaron

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Larka seems like an interesting wolf And nice bio!
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum