Σndless Σternity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dead
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm by Kioti

» Blaise's Bio
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:11 am by Althea

» Clearwater Roleplay
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm by Althea

» Creator of Althea
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 11:58 pm by Faith

» Creator of Kioti
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:12 am by Kioti

» The true Brave
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:40 pm by Kioti

» Masaki the Hidden One Eye Patch
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 pm by Brave

» Kioti the Rebel
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm by Kioti

» .::Singled Out::.::Accepting Charries!::.
Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 pm by Althea

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Clearwater Roleplay

+2
Brave
Faith
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Clearwater Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: Clearwater Roleplay

Post  Kioti Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Kioti wondered if it was safe to go back to the group of wolves. He shrugged off what had happened earlier and ran back towards them. He spotted what appeared to be the alpha. As much as a rebel he was, he always showed a great amount of respect towards those in higher authority.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Brave felt the male rise up and walk away, so, he stalked him in an out-of-way kind of way. His belly fur skimming the ground as he walked, trying to not make a single sound. Brave stalked the male like he would a fat autumn calf, just not with intending to kill, though the temptation was so great. The lupe stopped when he reached the coal Alpha fae, and he did not do the higest degree of submission postures, for he did not know them. But he bowed his head and tucked his tail loosely about his flanks as he approached. "There is a time for defence, and a time for humility" he said simply, raising his head too look squarely at the femme.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Her soft blue orbs, opened at the sound of a brute. With a chuckle she listened to the white brute. The one that had attacked a fae, the one that came back. "BUT.... you always have to show respect. No matter the situation" the coal fae said glaring at the white brute "Now why are you still here?'
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://endlesseternitypack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:49 pm

Brave sat down "Because, you need protection, I can tell. You are good fighter, yes, but you need a seasoned warrior in this pack, such as I. I myself have traveled from the other end of the earth to find a pack, and here is where I find one suitable." he replied. It was true, he was nowhere near where he was born (wherever it was, he had not a clue), and yes it was all to find a pack, an adopted family that trusted him, for trust was almost all he really needed now, trust and friendship.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Althea looked down at the white brute submitting to the fae. At first she laughed, weakling she thought to herself before a different feeling washed over her.

It was something she never experienced before, and some would say it was guilt. Guilt because yet again she had the chance to become part of a family yet her cold temper ruined it again.

For once she felt sad and lonely. Slowly getting up, putting her big paws on the rock she began to howl. A heartbreaking howl, as she sobbed inside her. She wanted to re-do what she had done, but she knew that it was probably to late.

Althea thought that along with that brute, they would be unstoppable protectors of the pack. The ones that everyone would know of. But that was just a wish.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:01 pm

Kioti glanced over to one of the females that about ripped him to shreds. He knew she was tougher then him, he wasn't afraid to admit that. He saw a clamer side of her and thought about giving her another chance.

The small brute walked over there, calm and full of pride, introuduced himself. "Look, I know we didn't hit it off so well the first time, but how about try again?" Kioti asked, hoping that she wasn't going to strike at him. Kioti was a wolf that wanted second chances and he always gave them to other wolves, if they let him. Usually, they take one look at him and nope, they leave him be.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

With a clench of her jaw she looked down at the white brute. A small sigh escaped her dry mouth before speaking. "Second chances should be given out to anyone. You are welcome to my pack. I'm Faith, I know a silly name, but it's be part of my whole life" she said giving the brute a warming smile.
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:36 am

Althea's big eyes rolled over to the small male that she encountered earlier. She was surprised that he would come to where she was, just to be kind to her. As her neck relax, her head looped down.

"I have never known someone who would even believe of giving me a second chance."

She paused and thought about her next words. Althea is usually a quick thinker and even this for her was something new. She moved her paws uncomfortably and her tail being to swift form side to side.

"Yes, we can try again."

Althea looked up again, slowly her green eyes looked at the male again. He wasn't scared of her anymore, which actually made her smile.

"My name is Althea."
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 am

Brave grinned, quite relived that the fae had even talked to him, rather than chasing him off again. But, he guessed he had to get used to that, since Faith was his alpha and all "Not as silly as me having the 'Brave', if anything, Uh... I don't know what i'd be, but, I thank you very much for accepting me, I sall follow my duties daily and orderly, and always accordingly to your instructions! Wow, that's a lot of 'ly's!" he said, bowing down to his new alpha quickly and reverntly before setting off to do his duties, which was for now, to find that mournful howl, maybe that wolf would like to join? And to find the other male who had run off, and that was a smart thing on his part. He climed atop the rocks, and, due him being part Arctic wolf, his dense coat made it easy to stand the cold weather, but hot weather was not his better days. He climbed up, a little bone-weary, and saw whom it was - Althea? Althea! Brave thought she had a soft side, despite her - quite frankly very rough - exterior. He gave a small grin and sat where he was.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Her eyes skidded over to the wolf that just joined them. She sighed. He now knew that she had a soft side, and not many wolves do. It's only when she saw his small grin, she was confused on what to do.

"You didn't come to harass me again?"

It was a simple straight forward question. She did in fact want to know more about him, and what he has seen in her eyes. A small huff of warm air escaped her mouth, and could be seen in the cold wind. Her fur was brushed to one side, as instinctively smiled at the big brute.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

"Why would you think that?" he asked, getting up and sitting once more, but this time by the other brute, His eyes were the ones smiling this time, as his face reined warmed, and straight. He knew many things about her that, yes, she probably wanted to know. The lupe sat quietly, and tiled his head, awaiting her answer wherther it was words, or strikes.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:17 pm

With a glare, the coal fae jumped off of the rock. Her small black peds carried her to the lake. The fae held her breath, as she dunkde her cranium into the icy water. Using her peds, Faith pulled herself out the water. With a sigh, she laid there, only her head soaked
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:23 pm

She watched as the brute moved closer to the other male. Ignoring his question she asked another.

"What did you see in my eyes?"

She shuffled her hinds closer to the two males. Her eyes gleamed with hope, she hated her past and how her two brothers treated her. It showed off in the way she was, and acted. She sighed again. This was why she was in no pack.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

"Your past" he said simply, but not in the obnoxious way he usually said it. He lay down "I saw how you were tortured, and how you liked your brother, I saw suffering and pain in each kill you made, ven though it did not show easily. You and I are a lot alike."

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 pm

At each of his words she stumbled back, like a white hot iron. She hated who she was, that's why she never will kill another healthy animal. The look in their eyes, kill her. So she made her rules and hides behind the cover of hate.

"I-I hate myself.."

She looked down, unable to look at the male. Unable to do anything she almost instantly felt like crying. She known that her soft side will soon disappear and that her cruel self will hide anything good in her.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:10 pm

"Don't give into hate as you have done many times before" he said harshly, knowing full well that her sadness would lead to a rampage. "As I have done before." he added, and he walked over to her, and sat down beside her and sighed. "Do not give into hate as we have done many times before. Make way for new life, new choices, and a better understanding of the world. It is hard when you reflect, I know from experience, but like my friend Rar said time, and time again: 'Yesterday is history, tommorow is a mystery, but today id gift, that's why it's called the Present.'" he placed his paw on her muscled shoulder for a moment, and then swiftly retreated from her rocky tower to let her think.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm

She sighed at his words that stuck with the wind around. If you forget about the past you forget who you are she thought to herself before slowly following into his paw prints.

Slowly she let herself fall from the rock and jogged lightly to his side.

"I know you know my name, so what is yours?"

It was weird to her, how another wolf could understand so much about her or at least know what it feels like. Yet he was in that pack now, and she was not.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

"Brave, stupid name, right?" he said and stopped, he would get in trouble if he brought Althea into the territory, so he backtracked a bit and sat by the tower. He looked into her eyes, he immediately knew what she felt, and sort of felt it himself in a way "I'm not telling you to forget your past." he reminded the femme. "Just asking you to think of your past as... an unchangeable force, it never changes, and it never will, but the past is not who you are. You are who you choose to be, not the past." he said simply

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:51 pm

She sat next to him, watching the sky.

"My name means healing herb. And Brave, your name reflects who you are. You are very brave, one of a few to stand up to me."

She lightly smiled to herself, she was calm and she felt at total peace. She took in a breath before she spoke again.

"The past is hard to live without, the past forms the clay of your essence even though you can change how to clay grows. How in a way you grow and develop."

She thought quickly and realised that they only sat here because she is not welcomed further.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 pm

A small smile crept onto the soaked fae's face. Her soft blue orbs looked towards a small blue jay, sitting upon the tree. The fox sized coal fae looked at the jay with a titled head. This made her think slightly. She wondered why wolves always let their past get to themselves. Was it because they wanted others to feel bad for themselves? Or was it to get them sad or depressed? With ehr blue orbs still locked onto the jay, she followed it endlessly through the forest
Faith
Faith
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brave Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Brave was angered at the fae, "Can't you let go of the past? Not let it affect you? Have I sulked because I was torured in the past? No! The only wrong thing I ever did was give in, give in to the hate that consumed me, the hate that was born with the bloodwrath, born with me. Have I not let it go? I am now was in a pack, that is all I wanted. I have done so because I have paid no heed to the past, and no heed to the devilish hate that calls me" he got up and looked at her squarely, only then realized what he had said, and he'd possibly ruined any hances of her even being his friend. Yes letting go was hard, wasn't it to everyone? Had it not taken him a full year to recover? He was prepared for her to either retort or attack him, like any normal wolf would, and if she attacked him, he would take the barrage and die because he deserved it.

Brave

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Stunned by Brave's words, Althea simply got up and gently nudged him before stepping away and looking into his eyes.

"I have never said that I can't let go of the past yet, I may hide the true face of me and then-" She looked at the tree behind the brute, and studied it for a moment before continuing. "-become something I am not. I have not given in, cause it's not my nature to give in but I can only say what's right of me to say. Brave, I have changed the past in some ways effect me but it does not control my actions thus I am the only who can control my being."

Her eyes set upon him again. She was not sure if he would be anger by her words and leave or would this conversation be carried on, or changed. However she knew that deep down she wasn't like she is now.

Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Kioti tried to smile, which was hard for him, but he managed to do it.
"I am Kioti. Nice to meet you Althea." he said to her, feeling more and more relaxed and not scared of her.

The small brute lied down, as he ran back and forth twice and was exhuasted. A yawn escaped from his mouth and he sighed, wondering what to do next.

He became more mellow and watching the fae's reactions to his words. He was never really a wolf that would sit and have long conversations with others, but if he saw a wolf that needed a second chance, he would give it to them.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Althea Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:53 pm

She turned her head back to the small brute. Who just introduced himself to her, and seemed more relax than before. She smiled at him again.

"Merry meet Kioti."

She then looked back at Brave, looking for his reactions to her words. Hoping that somewhat she did not hurt him.
Althea
Althea

Back to top Go down

Post  Kioti Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Kioti wagged his tail back and forth twice, then stopped and listened to the wind. A flashback occured in his mind and he jumped up and snapped at the air. He looked around and hoped no one saw him. His heart beat faster and he looked around the area, trying to make it seem like he didn't do anything.

Once everything was safe again, or when he thought it was, his heart went back to normal pulse and he began to licked his paw.
Kioti
Kioti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum